Leftfield Wines & The Caker Ultimate Winter Escape Giveaway
Ultimate Winter Escape Giveaway
Win an epic Queenstown escape valued at over $3,000! Click here to enter.
One lucky winner will receive:
- Return flights for two to Queenstown from Christchurch, Wellington or Auckland
- A two-night stay at the incredible Sherwood Hotel
- Dinner for two at their on-site restaurant
- A 90-minute massage each
- Bike hire so you can explore beautiful Queenstown
- The Caker Everything Bundle for you to enjoy!
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- The Promotor of this promotion is Villa Maria Estate Limited (“Promotor” or “us or we”).
- The promotion commences 08.21 12pm and closes 13.08.21 12pm (“Promotion Period”).
- By entering into this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Website: https://leftfieldwines.com/pages/ultimate-winter-escape-giveaway-terms
- This promotion is only open to New Zealand residents, living New Zealand, who are aged 18 years or
How to enter
- To enter the promotion, you must tag a friend on the @thecaker ultimate winter escape giveaway post and follow both @leftfieldwines and @thecaker during the Promotion Period.
- You may submit more than one entry to the promotion during the Promotional Period.
- The Promotor reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award the Prize where false or misleading details have been given by you, or you have behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a travel package including return flights to Queenstown for two people from Christchurch, Wellington or Auckland, a two-night stay at The Sherwood Hotel, dinner for two at their on-site restaurant, daily mountain bike hire for the duration of the stay, 2x 90-minute massages, and The Everything Bundle from The Caker, with a total value of $3,000 (the “Prize”) in accordance with the requirements of these terms and conditions.
- Travel and accommodation bookings must be made within 4 weeks of the prize winner claiming the Prize. Prize is valid for one year from 13.08.21. The Prize winner and their guest must depart and return before 13.08.21. Prize cannot be used during blackout dates: 02.10.21 – 17.10.21, 17.12.22 – 08.02.22, 09.07.22 – 24.07.22. The Prize winner and their guest must travel together at all times.
- Prizes are not transferrable for cash, credit or otherwise. Prizes cannot be transferred by a winner to another person without the prior written consent of the Promotor.
Deciding on a winner
- The winner/s will be randomly drawn by the Promotor from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on 08.21 at Undertow Media, 7 Millais Street, Grey Lynn, Auckland.
- The Promotor’s decision on the winner is final and may not be challenged.
- The winner of the Prize will be notified by Instagram direct message within 3 working days of the competition closing. The winner of the Prize will also be announced on Leftfield’s Instagram.
- To claim the prize, the winner must email and/or phone email@example.com, 09 303 0233 within 36 hours of the prize being drawn. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 week from 08.21, the Promotor may redraw another winner.
- The Prize winner and their guest are responsible for all travel arrangements to Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch and any other personal expenses and incidental costs related to Prize. Any changes to travel dates outside the travel period specified in the Prize details above will incur additional costs to be paid by the Prize winner.
- All travel and accommodation are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions of the travel, accommodation & hospitality service providers.
- If any Prize or component of the Prize is unavailable, the Promotor reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value.
- If you win a Prize, you consent to your name and/or your photograph being used for the Promoter’s promotional purposes and agree to make yourself reasonably available for this purpose if required by the Promotor.
- All personal information you provide us in connection with the promotion will only be used and disclosed for the purpose of running the promotion. If you win a Prize, we may need to disclose your personal information to third parties involved with providing and delivering the Prize to you.
- Non-New Zealand Residents and/or Entrants under the age of 18 years old, Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. The Promotor will require the prize winner to provide proof of age in order to claim the prize.
- The Promotor is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the promotion. The Promotor will not be responsible for any late, lost, or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries received due to technical problems.
- The Promotor and its related companies, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss (including special or consequential loss) damage or personal injury suffered (whether mental or physical) by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion, any prize draw, a prize, or its use by the winner/s.
- The Promotor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to vary these terms and conditions or cancel any or all of the prize draws or components of this promotion without notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.