LF SELTZER WIN A RETRO COOLER
Terms and Conditions
- The Promotor of this promotion is Villa Maria Estate Limited (“Promotor” or “us or we”).
- The promotion commences at 12:01am (NZDT) on 17 August 2021 and closes at 11:59pm (NZST) on 13 September 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
- Participating Store: All West Auckland Trust Services Limited liquor stores and Village Wine & Spirits
- Website: https://leftfieldwines.com/pages/lfseltzer-winaretrocooler
- By entering into this Promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is only open to New Zealand residents, living in New Zealand, who are aged 18 years or over.
How to enter
- For automatic entry to the Promotion, entrants simply purchase 1 x LF Seltzer-4 pack from Participating Stores and swipe their Pluspoints card in store at the time of payment during the Promotion Period.
- You may submit more than one entry to the promotion during the Promotional Period. One entry per transaction in-store.
- The Promotor reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award the Prize where false or misleading details have been given by you, or you have behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or in breach of these terms and conditions.
- 26 lucky winners will win a branded retro cooler valued at RRP$150 (the “Prize”) in accordance with the requirements of these terms and conditions. The total prize pool is valued at $3,900.
- There will be one winner from each Participating Store.
- Prizes are not transferrable for cash, credit or otherwise. Prizes cannot be transferred by a winner to another person without the prior written consent of the Promotor.
Deciding on a winner
- The winners will be randomly drawn by West Auckland Trust Services Limited from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on 27/09/2021 at 10:00am (NZDT) at the offices of West Auckland Trust Services Limited.
- All decisions of the Promoter and West Auckland Trusts Services Limited are at their complete discretions and are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners of the Prize will be notified by West Auckland Trust Services Limited via email and/or phone within 5 working days of the draw using the contact details on record for the Pluspoints card used to enter the Promotion. To redeem the Prize, each Prize must be collected by the winner from the relevant Participating Store. If West Auckland Trust Services Limited cannot make contact with a winner within 5 working days from the date of the draw, another winner may be redrawn.
- If any Prize or component of the Prize is unavailable, the Promotor reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value. Prize cooler is available in white or green. Colour choice is subject to availability.
- If you win a Prize, you consent to your name and/or your photograph being used for the Promoter’s promotional purposes and agree to make yourself reasonably available for this purpose.
- Non-New Zealand Residents and/or Entrants under the age of 18 years old, Employees of the Promoter, Employees of West Auckland Trusts Limited, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- West Auckland Trust Services Limited will require the prize winner to provide proof of identity, age, and residency in order to claim the prize. West Auckland Trust Services Limited reserves the absolute discretion to require the prize winner to produce the original purchase receipt/s for every entry they made during the Promotion period in order to claim the prize. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be invalid.
- The Promotor is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the promotion. The Promotor will not be responsible for any late, lost, or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries received due to technical problems.
- The Promotor and its related companies, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss (including special or consequential loss) damage or personal injury suffered (whether mental or physical) by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion, any prize draw, a prize, or its use by the winner/s.
- The Promotor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to vary these terms and conditions or cancel any or all of the prize draws or components of this promotion without notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.