LEFTFIELD WINES & TWO HANDS TATTOO GIVEAWAY
Terms & Conditions
- The Promotor of this promotion is Villa Maria Estate Limited (“Promotor” or “us or we”).
- The promotion commences 09.21 9:00am NZT and closes 06.10.21 5:00pm NZT (“Promotion Period”).
- By entering into this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Website: https://leftfieldwines.com/pages/leftfield-wines-two-hands-tattoo-giveaway
- This promotion is only open to New Zealand residents, living New Zealand, who are aged 18 years or
How to enter
- To enter the promotion, you must tag a friend on the @twohandstattoo giveaway and follow both @leftfieldwines and @twohandstattoo during the Promotion Period.
- You may submit more than one entry to the promotion during the Promotional Period.
- The Promotor reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award the Prize where false or misleading details have been given by you, or you have behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The first five valid entries drawn will each win 1x Two Hands Tattoo voucher valued at $500 (the “Prize”) in accordance with the requirements of these terms and conditions.
- Prize is valid for 6 months from 29/09/21. winners must organise their own booking [within and are responsible for travel to Two Hands Tattoo in Ponsonby, Auckland and any and incidental costs related to Prize]. Use of the voucher is subject the terms, conditions, and restrictions of Two Hands Tattoo. For more information, see https://www.twohandstattoo.com/.
- Prizes are not transferrable for cash, credit or otherwise. Prizes cannot be transferred by a winner to another person without the prior written consent of the Promotor.
Deciding on a winner
- The winner/s will be randomly drawn by the Promotor from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period at Undertow Media, 7 Millais Street, Grey Lynn, Auckland.
- The Promotor’s decision on the winner is final and may not be challenged.
- The winner of the Prize will be notified by Instagram direct message within 3 working days of the competition closing. If the Promotor fails to make contact with a winner/s within 1 week from 10.21, the Promotor may redraw another winner.
- The winner of the Prize will also be announced on Leftfield’s Instagram.
- To redeem the prize, the winner must email email@example.com within 36 hours of the prize being drawn with their mailing address. The prize will be sent out to the winner within 5 working days of receiving their mailing address.
- The Promotor accepts no responsibility for lost or delayed mail.
- If any Prize or component of the Prize is unavailable, the Promotor reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value.
- If you win a Prize, you consent to your name and/or your photograph being used for the Promoter’s promotional purposes and agree to make yourself reasonably available for this purpose if required by the Promotor.
- All personal information you provide us in connection with the promotion will only be used and disclosed for the purpose of running the promotion. If you win a Prize, we may need to disclose your personal information to third parties involved with providing and delivering the Prize to you.
- Non New Zealand Residents and/or Entrants under the age of 18 years old, Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotor will require the prize winner to provide proof of age in order to claim the prize
- The Promotor is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the promotion. The Promotor will not be responsible for any late, lost, or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries received due to technical problems.
- The Promotor and its related companies, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss (including special or consequential loss) damage or personal injury suffered (whether mental or physical) by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion, any prize draw, a prize, or its use by the winner/s.
- The Promotor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to vary these terms and conditions or cancel any or all of the prize draws or components of this promotion without notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.