LAZY SUSAN X LEFTFIELD BYO GIVEAWAY
Terms & Conditions
- The Promotor of this promotion is Villa Maria Estate Limited (“Promotor” or “us or we”).
- The promotion commences 9.12.21 5pm NZT to 16.12.21 5pm NZT (“Promotion Period”).
- By entering into this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Website: https://leftfieldwines.com/pages/lazy-susan-x-leftfield-byo-giveaway
- This promotion is only open to New Zealand residents, living in New Zealand who are aged 18 years or over.
How to enter
- To enter the promotion, you must like Leftfield Wines’ Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/leftfieldwines), be a member of the Lazy Susan Auckland Facebook group during the Promotional Period and comment on the giveaway post. You may submit more than one entry to the promotion during the Promotional Period.
- The Promotor reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award the Prize where false or misleading details have been given by you, or you have behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or in breach of these terms and conditions.
- One lucky winner will win a $250 voucher to their nominated local restaurant, a set of 6x Leftfield wine glasses, and a pack of Leftfield playing cards. Total prize pack valued at $285.00 (the “Prize”) in accordance with the requirements of these terms and conditions. Prize subject to availability.
- Prizes are not transferrable for cash, credit or otherwise. Prizes cannot be transferred by a winner to another person without the prior written consent of the Promotor.
- The winners will be randomly drawn by the Promotor from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on 16.12.21 5pm NZT at 7 Millais Street, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1021. The Promotor’s decision on the winners is final and may not be challenged.
- The winners of the Prizes will be notified by Lazy Susan on Facebook Messenger on 16.12.21 5pm NZT. If the Promotor fails to make contact with a winner/s within 1 week from the date of the draw, the Promotor may redraw another winner.
- The winners of the prize will also be announced on the Lazy Susan Auckland Facebook group page.
- To claim the prize, the winner must reply to the Facebook Messenger message within 1 week of the prize being drawn and must be able to collect their prize from 7 Millais Street, Grey Lynn, Auckland within 1 week following. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 week from the date of the draw, the Promotor may redraw another winner.
- If any Prize or component of the Prize is unavailable, the Promotor reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value.
- If you win a Prize, you consent to your name and/or your photograph being used for the Promoter’s promotional purposes and agree to make yourself reasonably available for this purpose if required by the Promotor.
- All personal information you provide us in connection with the promotion will only be used and disclosed for the purpose of running the promotion. If you win a Prize, we may need to disclose your personal information to third parties involved with providing and delivering the Prize to you.
- Non New Zealand Residents and/or Entrants under the age of 18 years old, Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotor is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the promotion. The Promotor will not be responsible for any late, lost, or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries received due to technical problems.
- The Promotor and its related companies, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss (including special or consequential loss) damage or personal injury suffered (whether mental or physical) by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion, any prize draw, a prize, or its use by the winner/s.
- The Promotor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to vary these terms and conditions or cancel any or all of the prize draws or components of this promotion without notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.